prettyposhpets.co.uk is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
prettyposhpets.co.uk may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30th June 2006.
1. What we collect
2. What we do with the information we gather
3. Controlling your personal information
6. Links to other websites
When you register with us we collect the following information:
• your name and address
• your contact information including email address
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Please note that if you do not wish to provide this personal information, you will not be able to make purchases on this site
We require this information to understand your needs and strive to provide you with the best possible service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To notify you of confirmation of receipt and update status of your Order
• To accurately process and deliver your Order
• We also use this information to protect your security and prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our site.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided, if you tell us that you wish this to happen
• We may also use the information to improve our products and services
3. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you register or place an Order you will be given the option of a tick box to signal your wish to receive further product specific communications or Newsletters from us (direct marketing)
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by either clicking on the Unsubscribe link in the email, or by amending your preferences in your Account.
Your account information is protected by a password to which we have no access. You may make changes to your personal information at any time by accessing your Account.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required to do so by law, other than for the purpose of credit or debit card processing.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. However, a small administration fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please use the Contact Us link on the left hand side navigation bar, we will then contact you accordingly.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
In addition, any information that is passed to our website is collected through secure SSL pages, identified by a padlock at the bottom of your screen. This uses the highest 128-bit encryption standards, so that you can be sure that the information you provide cannot be intercepted by any third party. Please click on the padlock to verify our SSL certificate and your browsers encryption standard.
We do not store your Credit Card details on our site.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computers hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic and allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can then tailor its operations to your needs and preferences by gathering and remembering information for you, such as the contents of your shopping cart from one visit to the next.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to recognise you as a return user. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest for your convenience. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.